Monday 17 March 2014

The Return of Chronicles of Breadmix - Part 1

(Some of the breadmix has been used. The remainders are being used to make bread rolls)



C - I used a third of the breadmix last time. How much water do I need?



D - (weighs the mix) You used half of it last time.



C - No. I used 250g of it.



D - It's a 500g bag. Half of 500 is 250.



C - So how much water do I need?



D - Half of the amount in the instructions.



C - But I don't like reading instructions.



D - I can tell.




The complete return of the chronicles of breadmix



The return of chronicles of bread mix - part 5



The return of chronicles of bread mix - part 4



The return of chronicles of bread mix - part 3


The return of  chronicles of bread mix - part 2


The return of the chronicles of bread mix - part 1



The original chronicles of bread mix

No comments:

Post a Comment