Sunday 30 March 2014

The Complete Return of Chronicles of Breadmix


(Some of the breadmix has been used. The remainders are being used to make bread rolls)



C - I used a third of the breadmix last time. How much water do I need?



D - (weighs the mix) You used half of it last time.



C - No. I used 250g of it.



D - It's a 500g bag. Half of 500 is 250.



C - So how much water do I need?



D - Half of the amount in the instructions.



C - But I don't like reading instructions.



D - I can tell.




(After mixing the dough together)



C - How do I mix this like bread?



D - You knead it.



C - How do I knead?



D - I thought I told you. How did you mix this bread up last time?



C - I just hit it a lot.



(D demonstrates kneading)



C - I can do this now.



(During the second kneading session)



C - How do I knead again?




(The dough is kneaded and rested)



C - D, how many bread rolls can this make?



D - See how many the instructions say, and half it.



C - I don't like instructions. It says 10 or 12. I don't know which.



D - So it can make 5 or 6 rolls.



C - How do you know that?



D - It's half of 10 and 12.




(The bread rolls have been left to rise for 40 minutes)



C - Now what?



D - Put them in the oven.



C - For how long?



D - Didn't we have this conversation last time? Read the instructions. 



(The bread rolls were put in the oven and checked on every five minutes)





(The rolls are being stared at)




C - Do I need to turn them over?



D - No.



C - I'm going to turn them over.



D - You really don't need to. 



C - Why not?



D - Do you turn over cakes?



C - I could do if I wanted to.



(She did turn over every roll)



The complete return of the chronicles of breadmix


The return of chronicles of bread mix - part 5



The return of chronicles of bread mix - part 4



The return of chronicles of bread mix - part 3


The return of  chronicles of bread mix - part 2


The return of the chronicles of bread mix - part 1



The original chronicles of bread mix


No comments:

Post a Comment